MONTHLY PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS
- This permit allows you to park one vehicle in a designated area at your sole risk. ABM Parking Services does not agree to safe guard your vehicle or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents. ABM Parking Services is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss to your vehicle or its contents. Only a license to park is granted hereby, and no bailment is created. In the event that a lawsuit is filled for any casualty to your vehicle or its contents, you agree to defend and idemnify ABM Parking Services for any other type of loss including reasonable attorney fees. This is your entire contract and no ABM Parking Services employee may modify or waive any of its items.
- Monthly parking fees are due the first of every month. If not paid by the fifth business day of the month, parking privileges are subject to cancellation. Pre-pay permit facility payments are due by the 20th of the prior month to assure timely receipt of valid hang-tag. All checks are to be made payable to ABM Parking Services.
- Monthly parking permits are non-transferable. Use of a hang-tag, card key or other access device by other than the designated user may result in cancellation of monthly parking privileges.
- Monthly permits, where used, must be VISIBLY DISPLAYED on vehicles at all times when using the facility. Cars entering without current, visible monthly permit are subject to the maximum daily rate.
- ABM Parking Services reserves the right to confiscate all non-valid or non-renewed permits and / or keycards.
- Keycard holders should not take tickets from ticket machine. If you have forgotten your keycard, please notify the parking attendant. If you have taken a ticket to gain entrance, please submit the ticket at the exit. Each facility manager is responsible for all missing tickets. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Monthly permit holders must park in designated areas.
- Customer agrees to report any damage caused by customer's vehicle.
- Customer agrees to follow the instructions of garage / lot personnel and / or posted signage.
- Unless specified otherwise, parking privileges are cancelable by either ABM Parking Services or Customer with a written notice 30 days prior to the next invoice period. Customer must provide a 30 day written notice prior to the next invoice period to cancel.
- Do not leave tickets or keycards in vehicles. AVI tags should be left in the vehicle.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless indicated otherwise.
- Do not leave valuables such as cell phones or other items in your vehicle. Always lock your vehicle each time you park.